----"When I have no one around to tell me I can't. I've always done mysterious things."---- Bijay Gautam

Thursday 21 July 2016

Give me one Reason!



Give me one reason why I can’t,

When Eminem could shine having miserable childhood,
And Michael Jordan with bigger failures than I could ever imagine,


Why I can’t when I have determination like Mandela,
And perseverance like Ronaldo,

Why not me when Helen Killer could prosper,
And Stephen Hawking with bigger challenges could thrive,

Give me one reason why I can’t,

I am strong. I am young. I have nothing to lose.
Deep inside, I know I could be the one.

I have passion. I have dedication. I can work harder than anyone.

And I have talent to be the best in this world.
To shine like a rockstar! To thrive like a superstar!

You watch me.
I will Rise at the top. Conquer the world. And I will be the one.

Give me one reason why I can’t,
And I will you give hundreds on Why I can!


Read my previous ultra-motivating poem here.

No comments:

Post a Comment