----"When I have no one around to tell me I can't. I've always done mysterious things."---- Bijay Gautam

Thursday 28 June 2012

How to choose a subject?





Friends, I am trying to bring you with guidelines for choosing a subject to make your dreams come true and for successful career. Opting a subject from a wide range of subjects is not an easy job. So I thought why not to write about choosing career.

Let’s begin from yourself. To choose a career option first of all you must know yourself. You must be aware of ur potentiality and capability. If u cannot know Ur real treasure will have to strive hard to get success. To make a subject as a career may consider following factor:  

   Interest
The subject which u wants to go through must be the one u really have interest in.U can do no better in any subject than in this subject. The subject in which u have interest is the one u will really enjoy and feel study as burden no more. I always hated physics so I did not approve the idea of my uncle to study engineer as I knew I can’t do well in it.

   Talent
U can sort out that subject in which u are talented. God gifts every people wid a peculiar talency in which he can do very well. Speaking about myself I have quality to speak in mass or reading news for which I could do very well in media sector. So know Ur gift and study the same that u will reach the maximum height of success.

       Economy
    Interest and talent are the vital factor but money matters. While choosing subject u have to take in consideration the economic condition of your family. If the family is not is position, in any circumstances to afford the subject of your choice u should change ur mind. For eg.after slc u may study A-level or science if economic background is stronger and u may have to choose other subject if family cannot afford them. But u shouldn’t be stopped by this factor if u is the one who really deserve that subject. You may apply for various scholarships and grab the opportunity to study subject u want.  

       Career supporting
    The subject u finalize should support your future plan. If you are dreaming doctor or engineer then should choose science after slc.Similary, if u want to go through banking and finance obviously management would be the best deal.

       Scope of subject
    Before u make a final decision on a subject u have to se the scope of subject. What the job possibilities or its demand in the country may drop the decision if the subject has got minimal scope. I remember my wish was to study bio-technology was taken away by this factor. It was costly and has got less scope in countries like ours. Thus be very careful and aware of its scope so that u shouldn’t have to stay as jobless degree holder.

       Availability
    The course availability is another factor that may change ur mood. It’s better for u to choose subject that is easily available inside country. After +2 very big door of career open, U should think on whether the course u are dreaming is offered by institution inside country or not. This factor is accompanied by economic factor as well. If ur family is in position to pay for ur international education then u can study wherever u like otherwise u have to adjust in what u have.

       Know ur teachers and parents view
    Sometime u may fail to know urself.U may not actually know ur potential. In this case may fail to seek for suggestion from ur parents and teacher. Then analyze their view but take decision of ur own because its Ur life. Some of my friends ruined their 2 years of intermediate by choosing science under parent’s pressure in which they can’t pass. My dad wanted me to study hotel mgmt after +2 but I never liked to enter kitchen so ignored his opinion.

              Finally, what I always suggested is to choose the career of your interest. I hope this article will help u in choosing a career to some extent. If u liked the article suggest other to read and if not write to me at bjaygtm@gmail.com or www.facebook.com/bjaygtm

        

    No comments:

    Post a Comment